Author Topic: What are your lighting pet peeve?  (Read 84133 times)
BuzzyBallast
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon


Re: What are your lighting pet peeve? « Reply #90 on: September 28, 2026, 07:03:20 AM » Author: BuzzyBallast
@Lightingeye60: yeah definitely agree with you on that, greened out useless MV lamps.
Flickering LEDs is one of the worst.
I'd say when I see a row of MH lamps all with different color changes is terrible.
Yellowed and cracked refractors are very annoying.
As an electrician I like to see all lighting working correctly and properly maintained.
Logged
lightsofpahrump
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Computer Lover!


WWW
Re: What are your lighting pet peeve? « Reply #91 on: Today at 02:28:51 PM » Author: lightsofpahrump
Battery lanterns that underdrive and kill fluros.
People leaving batteries in said battery lanterns and corroding the insides.
LED Christmas lights that look like a gaming PC exploded on your tree and flicker to give you a seizure.
Glary LED lighting.
Seeing an unusual sight and not being able to snap a pic.
Logged

I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price!
Freedom's not slavery, communism is!

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies