Author Topic: Finds of the day  (Read 64882 times)
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #420 on: February 05, 2023, 08:14:39 PM » Author: High Intensity
Spotted a roadkill Solarmax SMX with double-guyed arm.

Spotted tons and tons of M400s up in Oakland. Possibly mercury vapor too.

Also spotted a temporary traffic setup in Santa Clara, using spanwire signals and Philips RFL fixtures.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #421 on: February 11, 2023, 10:08:08 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Lots of LEDs/EOLED updates.

9 EOL Leotek Greencobras as well as 3 Arietas on just a smaller stretch of road in Nashua.

More EOL Affinity lights on I93.

A new AEL ATB0 in downtown Laconia, replacing an ATB2 for an unknown reason.

The 2 ATBLs at that Laconia apartment complex is now only one ATBL, somebody must've complained about the insane amount of light.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #422 on: April 08, 2023, 04:27:47 PM » Author: thelightingman
Today I found 3 brand new NOS 400 watt metal halide wall packs at my local ReStore for only $10, I ended up getting one of them and in the future might get the other 2 because it is quite rare to find NOS lights   :emh:

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #423 on: April 16, 2023, 10:40:05 PM » Author: Econolite03
Back to the Coopers. Despite Norwalk, CA using Archeons even with their lackluster performance, more have been installed. A local overpass section had a number of 400W HPS GE M-400As installed during construction in 2016. It appears the signals were owned initially by Caltrans, however ownership may have been transferred to the city recently. As a result Norwalk could’ve inherited those M-400As, and since they don’t service HPS anymore they got replaced by… 400W equivalent Archeons. Unimpressed. The used the largest model  and they look dimmer than a 310W HPS. Plus two don’t even work (however it may be a wiring issue). Let’s see if they hold up.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies