Author Topic: Funny Coworker Stories  (Read 7564 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #15 on: November 23, 2020, 09:34:12 AM » Author: Rommie
That is now the second new employee to walk out on me. In the same week. During Covid 19. Gotta be kidding me.
They obviously just love you  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #16 on: November 23, 2020, 09:51:22 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Sox35, yep. They love me so much that they... "must... tell... friends. Job no more... must tell friends." Then they leave. :wndr:

Haha... honestly, the Woman was doing great, and she even said herself that everything seemed easy. She also said that she had a 2 year
old child, with no father, and... that she "could never quit." heh. Well...

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 10:14:20 AM » Author: CEB1993
@Suzukir122: That’s insanity about your new hires just walking out  :o I’m sure it has nothing to do with you  :) People just make abysmally foolish decisions in the workplace, and I’ve seen it far to many times haha!

At my former job, we had a really good guy “Jake” working in the copy center. He was really neat, serious, and organized and helped me many times setting up for meetings, completing projects, etc. Very little got under his skin. The one and only time I saw him get angry was when “Marge” put a half full cup of coffee in the top rack of the dishwasher and soiled the clean dishes on the bottom rack. He freaked out because we needed those clean dishes for a meeting later that same day. His cubicle was next to “Marge” and they were always at odds with each other. Good thing “Jake” always took the high road with Marge’s antics.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #18 on: March 18, 2021, 09:37:38 PM » Author: CEB1993
One time Amber brought in Cards Against Humanity on a slow Friday afternoon  ;D It was a riot!

Amber’s demise came when she began having dress code violations and profanity problems. She dressed like a redneck and cussed like a sailor, and she gradually made enemies within my workplace.

One day, she used duct tape to hold a bra strap in place along with a t-shirt that was a little too casual. Later that day, she dropped the mail in the parking garage and cursed up a storm. She could say things that would make George Carlin blush  :o Someone squealed on her to HR and she was gone with the wind a week later.  I’ll miss ol’ Amber LOL!

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #19 on: March 18, 2021, 10:32:14 PM » Author: Bulbman256
One time Amber brought in Cards Against Humanity on a slow Friday afternoon  ;D It was a riot!

Amber’s demise came when she began having dress code violations and profanity problems. She dressed like a redneck and cussed like a sailor, and she gradually made enemies within my workplace.

One day, she used duct tape to hold a bra strap in place along with a t-shirt that was a little too casual. Later that day, she dropped the mail in the parking garage and cursed up a storm. She could say things that would make George Carlin blush  :o Someone squealed on her to HR and she was gone with the wind a week later.  I’ll miss ol’ Amber LOL!

Oh no CAH!  :poof: When i did my 14 birthday party i invited a few Friends over and that was well  >:D  :o :poof: @-@

Not for the fain of heart! :lol: :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 08:53:20 AM » Author: Rommie
Hmmm. Dress codes. Nobody tells me what I can and can't wear, anyone trying will wish they hadn't  >:(

I do hate unnecessary swearing, though.Yes, I'll probably let out a 4-letter word or two if I drop something heavy on my foot, but I don't see the need for it in daily conversation.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #21 on: March 19, 2021, 08:58:50 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hmmm. Dress codes. Nobody tells me what I can and can't wear, anyone trying will wish they hadn't  >:(

Not dress codes! >:( :curse: I swear some schools just have dress codes to spite me! I love wearing a beanie, part of my weird slice of fashion and it does a decent job at keeping the old head warm. ;) But some schools have it banned for no reason, it doesn't obstruct my face at all. ??? The school i am at now technically doesn't say you can't wear hats, its just stuff that's inappropriate for a learning environment. But i had a teacher yell at me twise for wearing a hat a few months back and threated to write me up for it! >:( @-@ So if she ever catches me again i will just remind her of the rules. :mrg: :police: >:D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #22 on: March 19, 2021, 09:05:46 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I do hate unnecessary swearing, though.Yes, I'll probably let out a 4-letter word or two if I drop something heavy on my foot, but I don't see the need for it in daily conversation.
I'll never forget the time we were watching one of those cop 'fly-on-the-wall' programmes and one of the cops finally lost his patience with somebody who had been warned repeatedly about his use of foul language, and as he was stuffing this bloke into the back of the wagon he said the immortal line, 'I told you before,  no f***ing swearing.!'  :lol:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #23 on: March 19, 2021, 05:52:47 PM » Author: AngryHorse
We have a security guard at work, Dennis, now to look at him, you wouldn’t mess with him!, but he has a great scene of humour!
After a small outbreak of Covid, we all get tested twice a week at the minute, and when Den gets his negative results, he calls the security office the ‘neg zone’, now the nearest water supply to us, (maintenance department), is in the security office, and Den catches us every morning filling our kettle!
It’s now become a running joke, try and get water from the neg zone before security catches you!  :'-) :'-)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 02:02:04 PM » Author: Rommie
As I seem to have acquired a certain reputation around here, I thought I'd remind you all of this  :mrg:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 07:08:03 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Sox35, well now... that fits in perfectly. Not only am I forced to work an overtime day tomorrow (been a while since that has happened) that
night shift sucks. The boss is iffy, and the workers there hate each other. And then, there's one coworker on that shift who actually managed to
piss me off, which is funny because it surprised everyone. (I never get pissed at anyone at my job) And it's gonna be a cold night. (30 degrees)

Cold and powerful Full Five Finger SMACK possible.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 07:15:44 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Is that an open hand or closed fist.??  :mrg:

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 07:59:47 PM » Author: Bulbman256
As I seem to have acquired a certain reputation around here, I thought I'd remind you all of this  :mrg:

Afraid that one is on the 23rd of October.  :mrg:  :lol:

Tommorow is earth day though.  :wndr: :eoled: ;D

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 08:20:09 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Mandolin Girl, The Full Five Finger SMACK is an open hand, not a closed fist. A closed fist from me would KO the dude. :DeAtH: :wndr:
Anyways, I'll get back on topic. One really funny thing about this particular coworker is that he sounds like a childish version of Daffy Duck,
despite being 6'3 and built like Flubber. So it's funny when he attempts to bark orders and power trip against people like me. We will see how things
go tomorrow.

Interests:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Funny Coworker Stories « Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 08:33:17 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Five fingers.??  :wndr:
Personally I've only got four, and one thumb...  :mrg:

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies