Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52414 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #240 on: July 07, 2022, 05:34:14 PM » Author: Rommie
Watch out Kansas City  :o  :poof:  :police:  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #241 on: July 07, 2022, 05:40:20 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
OH CRIVENS.!!!!    :mrg: :police: :poof:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #242 on: July 07, 2022, 06:02:52 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I'm not that bad okay, I managed to pass didn't I? ;) :police:

Besides I can now go streetlight spotting when I have the chance. ;D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 07:04:13 PM by Bulbman256 » Logged

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Gearjammer
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #243 on: July 07, 2022, 06:54:03 PM » Author: Gearjammer
WAY TO GO MAN!! 8;)
Gearjammer
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #244 on: July 07, 2022, 07:02:56 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Learned that working next to 500,000 volts of electricity is a good way to start the day! 8)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #245 on: July 07, 2022, 11:46:26 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 @ Bulbman : LORD HELP US ALL !!  Seriously , congrats man !!

@ Gearjammer : It can also be a good way to end it !   :lol: :short: :beacon:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #246 on: July 07, 2022, 11:50:31 PM » Author: HPS_250
I'm not that bad okay, I managed to pass didn't I? ;) :police:

Besides I can now go streetlight spotting when I have the chance. ;D

Congrats!   ;D

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #247 on: July 08, 2022, 12:20:07 AM » Author: joseph_125
Congrats!
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #248 on: July 08, 2022, 12:35:36 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Thanks, did well until I had to parallel park the car an I went back and forth to much. :-[ Other than that i was only really bopped for being a little close in the parking lot, and missing a turn signal pulling out of a space. :P

I also got part of my braces today and am having a killer headache. :curse:

@Jamie: Knowing that would have sure woken me up! :poof: May I ask how you ended up working that?

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #249 on: July 08, 2022, 02:03:52 AM » Author: Econolite03
Congrats!

I’m still working on my electrician license.
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #250 on: July 08, 2022, 04:52:36 PM » Author: joseph_125
Well the service provider for my home wifi/data/and phone is completely down for the day so I have NO internet or communication at home at the moment. I'm posting this on public wifi at a mall lol.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #251 on: July 08, 2022, 04:56:36 PM » Author: Rommie
That's not good. By the way, if you are forced to use a public wi-fi spot, use a VPN - those sites are notoriously insecure.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #252 on: July 08, 2022, 05:11:29 PM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah, rather annoying. Good point about the VPN. I'll probably just not use any sites that involve money for the time being too.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #253 on: July 08, 2022, 05:16:35 PM » Author: Burrito
I am finished with one of my classes, i do online school

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Gearjammer
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #254 on: July 08, 2022, 10:57:59 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Thanks, did well until I had to parallel park the car an I went back and forth to much. :-[ Other than that i was only really bopped for being a little close in the parking lot, and missing a turn signal pulling out of a space. :P

I also got part of my braces today and am having a killer headache. :curse:

@Jamie: Knowing that would have sure woken me up! :poof: May I ask how you ended up working that?
Was in the right place at the right time.
Knowing the right people also helped.
I still can't believe how loud a 500,000 volt transformer buzzes!!
It was exciting but admittedly I was very apprehensive and feel embarrassed about that.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies