Author Topic: What kind of cell phone do you use?  (Read 80300 times)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #255 on: October 21, 2019, 04:58:46 PM » Author: Ash
I have 2 cats and they dont seem to destroy stuff much - Maybe they take it out on something outdoors that i am not aware of
LightsDelight

View Posts
View Gallery

Fred Dirst is watching you

UCp-ouYxSgmqTWUY4RGWyAFg rollaman82
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #256 on: November 17, 2019, 08:30:53 AM » Author: LightsDelight
I’ve went throug several phones :D
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5s
iPhone 7 first phone from new
iPhone XR gave that to my parents
Samsung S7 edge
iPhone 4s it’s back lol
Telstra tough 3 due to come in a few days.

I am very frugal so most of the phones I have are second hand so I’ll keep the same phone for a long time. I went back to the 4S because I do security systems and I’ll end up wrecking it, there is a big difference between $1200 and $20. My 4S decided that the battery will expand so I bought myself a Telstra (ZTE) tough 3 rival to the 3310 lol

Keep discharge lighting alive

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #257 on: March 11, 2020, 07:42:30 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
My newest phone is a Samsung S10E. I bought it as a replacement for my LG style 4 (the stylo sucks. replaced it once and it died again)

My first phone through last:

• alcatel Dawn (good phone)
  • alcatel Idol 3 (terrible)
  • Motorola E5 Supra (awesome phone)
  • Lg Stylo 4 (terrible)
  • Samsung S6 (borrowed)
  • Samsung S10E (current)

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #258 on: March 11, 2020, 07:46:06 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
My current phone is an LG Q6 not bad but it thinks I got headphones plugged in lol so I cant use speaker

Administrator #5

LightsDelight

View Posts
View Gallery

Fred Dirst is watching you

UCp-ouYxSgmqTWUY4RGWyAFg rollaman82
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #259 on: March 11, 2020, 08:37:27 PM » Author: LightsDelight
My current one is a Samsung S8 as I got up sold when I went to get my S8 fixed. I also have a phone for work which is a little Optus Lite from the post office, decent phone for $40 and I don't really care if I drop it on the floor.

Keep discharge lighting alive

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #260 on: March 12, 2020, 05:10:14 AM » Author: suzukir122
Bruh.... I'm still over here with my ZTE Prelude 2.
Very... very embarrassing. Here is a picture of what I'm dealing with.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #261 on: March 12, 2020, 12:59:48 PM » Author: Rommie
We've given up on modern phones and have gone back to the trusty Nokia 6310i's, which are brilliant. Easy to use, makes phone calls, sends text messages, we don't need to be on the internet while we're out, nor do we want Google or whoever knowing where we are every minute of the day.

Besides anything else, the batteries on these last for days, one of my batteries is almost 20 years old and still gives four days on standby.

"Smart" phones..? Pah  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #262 on: March 12, 2020, 02:30:50 PM » Author: suzukir122
The biggest reason why I need a new phone and will purchase one by the end of this year, is because of the camera.
I need a new phone with high camera quality... Iphone 8, so far, is my first option lol... so far. That can and probably
will change.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #263 on: March 12, 2020, 02:32:37 PM » Author: Rommie
I just use a camera. Only have a small pocket one at the moment but looking into getting a digital SLR sometime soon.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #264 on: March 12, 2020, 06:20:14 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
The biggest reason why I need a new phone and will purchase one by the end of this year, is because of the camera.
I need a new phone with high camera quality... Iphone 8, so far, is my first option lol... so far. That can and probably
will change.
the Google pixel 3A, pixel 4, Samsung S10, S10E and S10 plus and the S20 all have better cameras than iPhone. I spent weeks researching different phones specifically for their camera characteristics and iPhone is lagging behind the competition.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #265 on: March 12, 2020, 06:29:03 PM » Author: Lumex120
The S20 is going to be capable of taking 8k video which is pretty insane if you ask me. I remember when the Note 3 (first 4K phone) was released and it was a huge deal.

Unofficial LG Discord

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #266 on: March 12, 2020, 07:34:29 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Homebrewlamps, that picture of me on my bike that I uploaded on LG for a very short time, was taken
from an Iphone 8. (A friend of mine took that picture) That photo convinced me to purchase the Iphone 8,
but I will easily get something better if there are phones that can take much better photos and videos.
@Lumex120, 8k video is absolutely crazy... can it shoot videos at 60 fps or higher?

Interests:

SodiumCapital

View Posts
View Gallery

HID FTW

UCfbWteal5F__jqxRlWqJ96g
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #267 on: March 24, 2020, 05:08:10 PM » Author: SodiumCapital
For the past 5 years I was using an iPhone 5s that I got for Christmas 2015. Finally just got it replaced this past Christmas with a iPhone 11. Best thing about it is of course the camera, the quality is amazing compared to any camera I had.
mrboojay

View Posts
View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #268 on: March 25, 2020, 01:06:10 AM » Author: mrboojay
Forget if I had it last time I posted here, but I had an iPhone SE from 2017 to September 2019 which I loved and thought I wouldn’t upgrade for a while...but the battery was getting weak, and then I watched the iPhone 11 keynote, and not long after I got an iPhone 11 Pro 256 midnight green and have been very happy.

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of cell phone do you use? « Reply #269 on: March 25, 2020, 06:38:19 PM » Author: Proteus
Forget if I had it last time I posted here, but I had an iPhone SE from 2017 to September 2019 which I loved and thought I wouldn’t upgrade for a while...but the battery was getting weak, and then I watched the iPhone 11 keynote, and not long after I got an iPhone 11 Pro 256 midnight green and have been very happy.

I change batteries in iPhones, and everybody who deals with all these lamp things is able to do that as well :)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies