Author Topic: Oddly satisfying things  (Read 12606 times)
Miss Cuddly
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #225 on: September 22, 2018, 08:11:10 AM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Finding the enamel pin badge I got when I earned my glider pilot's wings.  Smiley
F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #226 on: September 22, 2018, 11:53:05 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
I find a mass startup of MH, HPS, or MV to be satisfying, each light source has it's unique startup.
Some of the same light sources could startup differently.
Sometimes you can even hear the ballasts roar simultaneously which always makes it better. You guys agree? 

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie ea F96 GF, g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

Miss Cuddly
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #227 on: September 22, 2018, 11:55:47 AM » Author: Miss Cuddly
I find a mass startup of MH, HPS, or MV to be satisfying, each light source has it's unique startup.
Some of the same light sources could startup differently.
Sometimes you can even hear the ballasts roar simultaneously which always makes it better. You guys agree? 

We tend to only light one lamp at a time, as they need to be left running for at least a couple of hours and we can't justify the cost of doing it.
F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

Alex//I love both Iceland and CO

https://www.facebook.com/ DJ_Unrealeased UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #228 on: September 22, 2018, 11:57:21 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
We tend to only light one lamp at a time, as they need to be left running for at least a couple of hours and we can't justify the cost of doing it.
I was referring to like a gymnasium or something, but your statement makes sense.

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D. I can conduct 120VAC
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
etta er Mackenzie ea F96 GF, g elska lsingu og mun skjta upp LG sem Kenzie
Check out my Socials

MissRiaElaine
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #229 on: September 22, 2018, 11:58:06 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Especially if it's our 1000W mercury lamp, aka Freddie Cheesy

Fluorescent05

View Gallery

Zack

Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #230 on: September 27, 2018, 10:33:53 AM » Author: Fluorescent05
When you get a new computer or similar, and on the flat surfaces it has that film protective cover to stop dust and fingerprints. Pulling that off slowly is rather pleasing!
I totally agree! But only if you peel it off slowly.

Don't be fooLED, T8 IS the worst thing to do to a magnetic T12 fixture.

MissRiaElaine
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #231 on: September 27, 2018, 10:36:11 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine
Tasting the first slice of freshly baked bananananananana bread (it's in the oven as I type this, can't wait till it's ready Cheesy)
suzukir122

View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #232 on: February 10, 2019, 10:12:49 PM » Author: suzukir122
When I'm viewing a YouTube video from a YouTuber dealing with NEW super/hyper-sport cars and super/hyper-sport bikes, and I realize
those exotic vehicles are being lit by F40T12 and F96T12 magnetic cool white Rapid Start lighting. Very new exotic cars/bikes, lit by
very old and reliable fixtures/lights. Million dollar cars, btw.

Interests
1. Motorcycles, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weighting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Yep
Lighting has been a passion of mine since I was born. I consider everyone on LG to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines