Author Topic: Gallery of Lights No Longer?  (Read 50366 times)
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #180 on: May 30, 2021, 04:34:03 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I've been in contact with Ian via phone number. He's aware of the issue but has not been able to fix it yet.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #181 on: June 01, 2021, 07:25:19 AM » Author: rjluna2
That is a good news :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #182 on: June 06, 2021, 09:19:25 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
The forum side of GOL is still up, but the gallery side however is still down. I hope Ian or Lil' Cinnamon is fixing the issue. I might just end up leaving GOL if it doesn't get fixed. I think its over a couple of months (or a year) since the gallery side of GOL is not working.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:21:46 AM by lightinglover8902 » Logged

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #183 on: June 09, 2021, 09:59:51 AM » Author: Binarix128
The forum side of GOL is still up, but the gallery side however is still down. I hope Ian or Lil' Cinnamon is fixing the issue. I might just end up leaving GOL if it doesn't get fixed. I think its over a couple of months (or a year) since the gallery side of GOL is not working.
Aside from that, GoL seems to be dead since quite a lot. In a week time there were barely any new pictures and comments.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #184 on: June 09, 2021, 10:03:49 AM » Author: Rommie
That's why we stopped using it. No point in posting if nobody even looks at the pictures, never mind comments on them  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #185 on: August 02, 2021, 11:01:04 AM » Author: rjluna2
Gallery of Lights is back on line 8;)

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #186 on: August 06, 2022, 02:54:24 PM » Author: rjluna2
I can't upload pictures at the Gallery of Lights ???

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #187 on: August 10, 2022, 02:21:31 PM » Author: rjluna2
Can anyone verify that I have with this issue with Gallery of Lights picture upload?

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #188 on: August 10, 2022, 10:15:04 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I just tried uploading one as a test...

And got a blank page with only "Impossible to move" on it.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #189 on: August 10, 2022, 10:29:00 PM » Author: Burrito
So yeah, maybe they did abandon it?

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #190 on: August 10, 2022, 11:23:04 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 It's probably just broken...AGAIN ! Before I join here 4+ yrs. ago I looked at both sites . I joined LG as it seems to be the better site . More traffic , more users , easier to navigate , better maintained and seems more secure .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #191 on: August 10, 2022, 11:26:41 PM » Author: joseph_125
It's the classic "ran out of file slots on the host" error I'm betting. If you want to upload, you should be able to if you delete a photo prior.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #192 on: August 11, 2022, 07:24:14 AM » Author: rjluna2
I did remove a page prior uploading a new page, but that problem persists ???

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #193 on: August 11, 2022, 08:28:25 PM » Author: Molly
I created an account for GOL but it hasn't been approved yet.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #194 on: August 11, 2022, 10:04:38 PM » Author: joseph_125
@rjluna, it must be a problem elsewhere on the site. Looks like we're stuck until the site owner comes and fixes it.

@Molly, I approved your account, you should be able to log in now.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies