Author Topic: Finds of the day  (Read 36771 times)
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #390 on: August 05, 2022, 02:59:43 PM » Author: thelightingman
I got a second 100 watt HPS AEL Series 11 NEMA head today and will be getting a 175 watt MV NEMA head soon as well!    :hps: :mv:

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #391 on: August 05, 2022, 03:09:49 PM » Author: Econolite03
I’ve been finding plenty of older Sylvania incandescents at my local ReStore, along with the GE Watt-Miser 55W I posted in my gallery.

SoCal Members: If your looking for box loads of Toshiba LED frosted candelabra bulbs, the Anaheim ReStore is the place for them. They sell them 99¢ individually or $10 for a case of 10x. They have over 15 10x cases left. They also have other bulbs as well, LED and incandescent.
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #392 on: Today at 01:51:50 PM » Author: thelightingman
Saw a Regent MV security light from the 90's at my local ReStore brand new for $10, it unfortunately was missing the photocell and lamp but I have plenty of those. The ballast inside the light looks exactly like the one in my R175M. I am going to go get it this week because at the time I did not have money but I will soon.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies