Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52472 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #45 on: July 14, 2021, 11:55:48 AM » Author: Rommie
Just finished changing over the power feeds for the new computer and monitors so they plug into the UPS. The laptops obviously didn't need that as they have their own battery supplies, but the desktop does need some protection from unexpected power cuts, such as when I trip the breaker by mistake when trying something out with lamps and ballasts  :poof:  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #46 on: July 14, 2021, 12:41:06 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
While Ria was doing that I set about tidying up a cupboard, found all manner of interesting things... including the floor.!  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #47 on: July 14, 2021, 12:57:29 PM » Author: Bulbman256
While Ria was doing that I set about tidying up a cupboard, found all manner of interesting things... including the floor.!  :mrg:

What type of floor was it and what color, i'm sure you've forgot what it was. :mrg: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #48 on: July 14, 2021, 01:22:14 PM » Author: Rommie
I seem to recall it had red carpet  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #49 on: July 15, 2021, 12:07:42 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Went Go Karting and saw a show by Yakov Smirnoff, real good comedian he is. :lol:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #50 on: July 16, 2021, 12:34:16 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Fixed my riding mower...AGAIN !!! And then spent 1 1/2 hrs. mowing grass .  :sadbulb:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #51 on: July 16, 2021, 08:19:43 AM » Author: Rommie
Well we don't have that trouble here, we're up a floor from the ground, and in any case the council come round and mow all the grass areas  8)

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #52 on: July 16, 2021, 12:00:38 PM » Author: Rommie
Finally figured out the answer to a problem that's been bugging me for almost a year, maybe more, namely how to access my network drives from the latest version of Linux  ;D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #53 on: July 16, 2021, 12:49:16 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I've been wrangling Pythons into submission...  :mrg:
Seriously though I'm working my way through a book on how to program in Python, after that I'll move onto PHP and MySQL.

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #54 on: July 20, 2021, 06:34:57 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Today I started to tackle a job that was long overdue...  :poof:
And that was taking all of the books off the shelves and sorting them out, it's taken hours to do the bulk of it and there are still a lot of books to be shelved. Unfortunately, there's not enough space so some books will need to be doubled up.

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #55 on: August 01, 2021, 10:15:37 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Found my old SD card from my now broken and tossed camera, found some more powerline photos on it. 8)

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #56 on: August 03, 2021, 10:22:01 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Went out for a swim and got my mad scientist hair cut down to something reasonable before i take my school pictures this week. :lol: 8) I also started my psat studying as no one even told me in freshman year that i had to take this but i have 3 months. I talked to the mad Ladies of britain on the phone while making brownies, they taste great to me but they didn't quite appreciate my topping of choice. :lol: ;)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 10:26:04 PM by Bulbman256 » Logged

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #57 on: August 04, 2021, 07:09:23 AM » Author: Rommie
Peanut butter  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Now we're going to have to shut down while the Hazmat team clear up, it's all your fault, Max  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #58 on: August 04, 2021, 11:25:14 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Peanut butter  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Now we're going to have to shut down while the Hazmat team clear up, it's all your fault, Max  :mrg:

Hey you're the one who puked, i love the stuff. :mrg: :lol:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #59 on: August 08, 2021, 12:56:37 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Went to a Garth brooks concert, amazing band, me and my grandma went but the funny thing was that her work crew who didn’t go got called out to kc and met him when he was leaving on his plane, so they all saw them! :lol:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies