Author Topic: Gallery of Lights No Longer?  (Read 49966 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #240 on: September 22, 2022, 05:03:20 PM » Author: Burrito
Well, It seems that GoL is completely down

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #241 on: October 21, 2022, 09:06:39 AM » Author: Silverliner
Ian is active on one of the Facebook street lighting sites. He lives in Oklahoma now. Maybe I can remind him.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #242 on: October 21, 2022, 12:48:32 PM » Author: rjluna2
Thanks, Dave :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #243 on: October 28, 2022, 10:58:19 PM » Author: Burrito
After searching up the site, it seems to have disappeared?

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #244 on: October 28, 2022, 11:13:34 PM » Author: joseph_125
Maybe it got delisted or de-emphasized from the Google results since it's broken.

If you go directly to galleryoflights.org you still get the good old error page. ::)
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #245 on: October 28, 2022, 11:17:17 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
I have Ian's phone number and have texted him before about this. I don't think it's going to get fixed anytime soon but from my conversations with him he's aware of the issue and plans to get it corrected eventually. The site just doesn't have hardly any activity anymore so my guess is that's why he's not in a hurry to fix it.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #246 on: October 29, 2022, 02:56:14 PM » Author: rjluna2
:-\

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #247 on: October 29, 2022, 04:06:48 PM » Author: joseph_125
I figured, at least he knows about the issue.
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #248 on: October 29, 2022, 07:33:14 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Gallery Of Lights is back up and running.
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #249 on: October 29, 2022, 08:24:29 PM » Author: Econolite03
Good, hopefully it hangs on for awhile.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #250 on: October 29, 2022, 11:21:19 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Good to hear its back up!
I have updates I could make to my streetlight gallery there...but honestly I don't know if I'm even going to bother with it.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #251 on: October 30, 2022, 01:48:20 AM » Author: joseph_125
Great to hear it's back up.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #252 on: October 30, 2022, 01:21:22 PM » Author: rjluna2
I'm glad it is back on line :)

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #253 on: May 09, 2023, 06:38:03 PM » Author: Burrito
Seems like GOL is down again

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #254 on: May 09, 2023, 07:23:51 PM » Author: joseph_125
Account got suspended which usually means either the owner failed to pay the hosting fees for the site OR the site was hosting questionable/illegal material such as pirated content. 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies