Author Topic: Gallery of Lights No Longer?  (Read 50342 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #150 on: March 31, 2021, 07:45:36 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I noticed yesterday that the entire gallery section seemed to be down.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #151 on: March 31, 2021, 12:15:15 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Sad to hear.

I'm gonna see if I can email LilCinnamon sometime.
I think I .might. have an old email address...

I hope somebody saved at least some of the pictures from that site because there were some pretty good ones especially of very neat lamps, fixtures, etc. :mv: :hps: :mvc: :bumh:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #152 on: March 31, 2021, 12:20:33 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Here is the stack trace for the error I got trying to view the Gallery of Lights gallery.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/gallery/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/gallery/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/gallery/index.php(26): require('/home/disaster/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 183
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #153 on: March 31, 2021, 12:27:43 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Sad to hear.

I'm gonna see if I can email LilCinnamon sometime.
I think I .might. have an old email address...

I have his phone number I'll text him.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #154 on: March 31, 2021, 12:50:27 PM » Author: rjluna2

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #155 on: March 31, 2021, 04:24:58 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Good luck. I'm surprised it lasted this long with all the neglect.

Administrator #5

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #156 on: March 31, 2021, 07:33:29 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: HPSM250R2
I was gonna email him today, because I found that yeah I do have an address...
But you texting him is even better!

Quote from: Joe Maurath, Jr.
I hope somebody saved at least some of the pictures from that site because there were some pretty good ones especially of very neat lamps, fixtures, etc.
Yep there was! Hopefully the actual files are still intact on site, and people kept copies of their own.
I have mine, and I managed to save the information pages/comments for a large part of my streetlight gallery there wished I'd gotten them all (but its a very time consuming & boring process to do)...

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #157 on: April 01, 2021, 07:36:05 AM » Author: rjluna2
The files at the Gallery side is pretty much intact.  I have used my gallery link elsewhere and they do show thumbnails there.  I think the gallery side needs to be rebooted.

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #158 on: April 01, 2021, 04:42:22 PM » Author: Jovan
I entered the site and it runs slowly.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #159 on: April 02, 2021, 11:00:34 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: HPSM250R2
Did you get the chance to text him yet?
Any reply?
Just curious...

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #160 on: April 15, 2021, 09:56:05 AM » Author: rjluna2
I still have not gotten hold of person getting the gallery side up and running :(

Did we had other administrator manages the Gallery of Light as well?

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #161 on: May 06, 2021, 02:08:30 PM » Author: rjluna2
I guess this site is left for dead.  I'll continue to post comment there until it croaks :-\

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #162 on: May 06, 2021, 02:30:07 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Im curious how that text to the owner went...

Administrator #5

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #163 on: May 06, 2021, 02:35:10 PM » Author: Rommie
Im curious how that text to the owner went...
Over the text messaging system, I expect  ;D

I'll get my coat...  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Gallery of Lights No Longer? « Reply #164 on: May 06, 2021, 02:36:16 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Hahaha!  :lol:

Administrator #5

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies