Author Topic: Finds of the day  (Read 66165 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #135 on: March 29, 2021, 07:08:52 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Noticed a recently repaired ERLH went out again. Probably lasted only a month or two lol.
Not much luck there I see! :lol:
I guess they should just install an AEL ATBM.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

alexd120

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #136 on: March 29, 2021, 02:55:17 PM » Author: alexd120
I found theses

Rapid start ,preheat metal halide mercury vapor and high pressure sodium for life.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #137 on: March 30, 2021, 06:37:41 AM » Author: High Intensity
I was at my local Home Depot today, and saw that all slimline bulbs were on clearance, that makes me wonder if Philips ceased production of their slimline lamps.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #138 on: March 30, 2021, 08:23:52 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I found theses
I haven't seen a tubular Metalarc before!
I was at my local Home Depot today, and saw that all slimline bulbs were on clearance, that makes me wonder if Philips ceased production of their slimline lamps.
Hopefully not, maybe they are no longer selling them due to them being "outdated". ::)

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #139 on: March 30, 2021, 11:19:31 AM » Author: Econolite03
I spotted a busted GE M-400A dangling from wires and still working at night after a tree branch broke the arm (and the very top half of the concrete pole) in Santa Fe Springs.

Now on Linktree

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #140 on: March 31, 2021, 07:47:35 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
My mom told me she saw a Cooper Galleria smashed in a Concord plaza! I’ll have to go take a look at it.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #141 on: April 03, 2021, 08:09:26 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I think I saw more LED Retrofitted lights, this time 113s. I also saw some M250R2s that I never knew about. Also saw some new EOL lights. Another surprise (well maybe not) was finding a LEDized post top (corncob bulb) and across the street was a brand new solar area light lighting a sign that also was EOL.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:35:02 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #142 on: April 03, 2021, 08:40:26 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I saw a really weird thing on someone's house. It looked like a combination of an RLM and a Holophane RSL 200.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #143 on: April 03, 2021, 08:41:16 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I saw a really weird thing on someone's house. It looked like a combination of an RLM and a Holophane RSL 200.
Get a pic if possible.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #144 on: April 03, 2021, 08:42:09 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Get a pic if possible.
I'll try to get a good one.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #145 on: April 03, 2021, 08:54:02 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
I think I saw more LED Retrofitted lights, this time 113s. I also saw some M250R2s that I never knew about. Also saw some new EOL lights. Another surprise (well maybe not) was finding a LEDized post top (corncob bulb) and across the street was a brand new solar area light lighting a sign that also was EOL.

Cree, Were the LEDs in the 113s FCOs? Just curious. I wonder how they light up the area they are in at night. :led2:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #146 on: April 03, 2021, 08:55:12 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Done! It was off when I rode past it the first time, and it was on when I rode past it the second time. It appeared to have a 175W BT28/DX MV lamp in it! :mvc:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:59:43 PM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #147 on: April 03, 2021, 08:57:43 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Cree, Were the LEDs in the 113s FCOs? Just curious. I wonder how they light up the area they are in at night. :led2:
They were corncobs installed inside the drop lens lights, they seemed to do very well. I'll have to get a closer look at them.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 09:09:06 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #148 on: April 03, 2021, 09:29:59 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I got a GE photo bulb at an estate sale.  :D  :inc:
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #149 on: April 03, 2021, 11:00:48 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I'm in Poulsbo, WA right now. There are a bunch of GE M-250R1s with deep refractors and ITT Series 13s. There's a parking lot with four black Hubbell RLCs on double davit poles. I'm pretty sure those are WSDOT-owned. All are HPS.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies