Author Topic: Your dreams about lighting...  (Read 25680 times)
ace100w120v

View Gallery

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #225 on: November 04, 2018, 10:14:17 PM » Author: ace100w120v
In real life, for a short while I lived out in the middle of absolutely nowhere, in Tyee, Alaska, on Admiralty Island.  At times, I was the only person there, with my nearest neighbors being about 15 miles away across Chatam Strait.  At other times, I shared a house with 14 people. 

I real life, I have one of these fixtures. https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2350&pos=11&pid=144811

In my dream, I was running from some people I worked with who were literally trying to kill me.  I intrinsically knew what I was one of the only other people in the area, so although I could run and hide it would be hard to find help.  While in this frenzied state, I happened upon this abandoned shack/cabin in the woods with four poles, with the aforementioned fixtures, covered in lichen, with smashed refractors and broken bulbs.  The inside of the place had also been lit with three of such. 

Undoubtedly they would have been run off a small gas generator...LOL
Fluorescent05

View Gallery

Zack

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #226 on: November 05, 2018, 09:01:18 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
We already had a ceiling fan that failed with sparks and smoke, how ironic! Now in my dreams I find neat stuff, no failing electric stuff anymore.
My parents told me one time a ceiling fan broke out of the electrical box and was hanging by the wire and flailing around the room. My mom was sleeping snd my dad turned the fan off and stopped the fan from moving.

Don't be fooLED, T8 IS the worst thing to do to a magnetic T12 fixture.

Fluorescent05

View Gallery

Zack

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #227 on: November 05, 2018, 09:03:21 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
When I was younger I used to have those "classic" dreams where I try to turn the lights in out house on, but instead they just stay extremely dim with reddish glow and everything becomes kinda creepy...
That can actually happen if your house is lit by Philips ALTOs! Grin Roll Eyes

Don't be fooLED, T8 IS the worst thing to do to a magnetic T12 fixture.

LampLover

View Gallery

GoL PeterYachymczyk UCYBAif_ag4v8nIcCU3VAmag
Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #228 on: November 07, 2018, 09:41:43 PM » Author: LampLover
When I was younger I used to have those "classic" dreams where I try to turn the lights in out house on, but instead they just stay extremely dim with reddish glow and everything becomes kinda creepy...

That actually happened (This had to be around 1997 when I was only 13 years old) to me once in an old house where the lighting (incandescent lamps) and outlets were on the same breaker it was a hot night and the compressor on my old window AC failed to start the first try (it finally did start but a few seconds latter the 15A breaker tripped, so I had to go reset it and then wait three minutes to try and restart the AC)  the lights practically dimmed to nothing as the AC compressor sucked down the amps   

LED Free Zone!
All For HID and old-school electronic Only

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #229 on: November 08, 2018, 04:34:01 AM » Author: dor123
I had a night horror dream today, regarding to Haifa massively replacing HPS lanterns to Vizulo Stroke Little Brother LED lanterns recently:

The dream began when I awakening early in the morning at my mother home, to see that lot of the Europhane Pilote T1 lanterns near my mother home with their 100W HPS lamps, cycling with their original Europhane/Sabir/Thorn anti-cycle ignitors (With them waiting some period before restriking the lamps as usual, but cycling non-stop). Than when the dawn appearing, suddenly the Europhane Pilote T1 lanterns with their arms, disappearing from the electricity poles, and Vizulo Stroke Little Brother LED lanterns appearing instead.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:11:40 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230V, 50hz country.

dor123

View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Your dreams about lighting... « Reply #230 on: January 07, 2019, 01:43:02 AM » Author: dor123
I have once again a horror dream related to the Vizulo Stroke Little Brother LED lanterns at Tchernichovsky street (Don't remember its content).

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines